We at Faktry are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users. In this document we aim to provide information about when, why and how we process personal information we have gained access to in the course of our work.
1. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The personal information we access will primarily be used to communicate with you and to manage inquiries. Information about your use of our products and services may also be used in our work involving product improvement and service improvement / assistance and related statistics.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE PROCESS?
In general, we will only process personal information about you that is necessary to fulfill the obligations we have taken upon ourselves as stated in the form. Personal information will typically include your name and email address. We basically do not process any sensitive personal information about our users.
3. HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The source of the information we have concerning our users will usually be provided by the users themselves when registering online.
We will be able to send different types of communication to you up to 3 years after your last contact with us, unless other information provided indicates that contact may continue or is considered to be settled.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer when you visit our website. This allows the website to remember your actions or preferences over time. We add cookies to our website (so-called "first-party cookies"). We use: Analytical Cookies that help count the number of site-visitors and how our website is used. Information capabilities associated with the marketing of our products and services.
5. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will obtain your consent to the processing of personal data. Information about what you consent to will appear unambiguously where personal information is provided.
6. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will restrict access to your personal information to the people in Faktry that need such access for the purposes mentioned in item 1 above. We may also share this information with our subcontractors and other partners, see item 7 and for specific needs, including our advisors, accountants, lawyers, IT consultants and others.
In these cases, we ensure that all information is treated in accordance with the processing purpose and that our suppliers assume responsibility for safeguarding information security in accordance with the requirements and rules that apply at any given time.
7. TO WHOM DO WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use suppliers (subcontractors) who assist us in processing personal data. This will typically be suppliers of storage services and communications solutions included in our supplier systems. This only occurs where it is necessary for you to gain access the appropriate service.
Consent to such sharing will thus be obtained in connection with the purchase / use of the appropriate service / product.
Personal information will not be shared with others.
8. HOW, AND FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal data is retained as long as it is required for the purpose of the processing, and will then be deleted.
You may request us to delete any information concerning you at any given time.
9. WHAT INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS DO YOU HAVE?
You will be informed about the processing of personal information pertaining to you. This letter is therefore available on our website, and displays in-link to the pages where you can register information about yourself. For users who contact us through other channels, please note that this information is available when the information has been collected.
As a registered person you are entitled to:
• access your personal processed information
• correct, or remove incorrect, unnecessary, inadequate or outdated personal information
• complain about direct marketing, as well as be informed about possible profiling
• withdraw any consent to process the personal information you have given us
• receive the personal information about yourself that you have provided us with and transfer them to another processing manager (data portability)
• contact us if you have any input or queries related to our processing of personal data
• complain to the Data Inspectorate (Datatilsynet) directly if you believe that processing of your personal information is in violation of applicable laws and regulations
10. HOW DO WE SECURE THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We have established procedures and measures at different levels to ensure that unauthorized persons are denied access to your personal information and that all processing of information is in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
These measures include, among others, regular risk assessments, technical systems and physical procedures to safeguard information security and routines to verify inspection and rectification requests.
Further information regarding these risk assessments and security measures can be obtained by contacting us.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US?
Users who have queries or requirements associated with our processing of personal information can contact us